Become a “master of the cookie sheet”
Holiday time is time for cookies! And with systematic preparations, your baking process will be thoroughly reliable and easy to manage. Don’t delay! There’s still enough time to take these ten steps toward becoming a “master of the cookie sheet”.
Here are your step-by-step instructions:
- Procurement: Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa
- Alloy: 2 eggs, 100 g butter, 190 g sugar, ½ to 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 375 g flour, cocoa to taste
- Roll: The dough should be about 5 mm thick.
- Nest: All your favorite cookie cutters can be used.
- Machine preparation: Decorate the cookie sheet with baking parchment.
- Machine setup: Place the cut-out shapes on the cookie sheet.
- Production: Pre-heat the oven to 200° C and switch on the convection fan; baking time is 8 to 10 minutes.
- Post-production processing and finishing: Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Decorate the cookies with the melted chocolate and allow to dry.
- Packing: Air-tight metal tins are especially well suited.
- Delivery: You can become a “master of the cookie sheet” only if you deliver the results of the above steps, on the following day, to your colleagues and associates at work.
Contact us: MastersofSheetMetal@trumpf.com
This article was first published in winter 2014.